At the request of a private party or a member of the legal professional (lawyer, court), International Genealogy Services will proceed with a genealogical and historical search worldwide. Several members of the same family may live in different countries. This will require us to request a search for those family members through professional genealogists worldwide.
Very often a birth or death certificate will be our starting point. We depend on the client for much information regarding this person or family. Information about the children, parents, spouse(s) and any previous research you may have done. This information is used in a strict legal framework for our research. It is delivered exclusively and complete, to the client that has given us the assignment.
Upon agreement of the project, we organize our investigation according to the assignment and the information we have obtained. Then we start the research in various archives and other administrations.
At the end of the research, we submit a final report including the following items :
• a research calendar detailing each source studied;
• copies of the original records, the abstracts or transcripts;
• a summary of the results of the research session with a family tree;
• in the framework of heirs search, we provide a final report, a printed genealogical tree of all the heirs of the deceased, their full contact information and their inheritance;
• suggestions for future genealogical and historical research.